DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Zombie Island!



Well here we are at day three of the new year and still keeping to our goal, lol. Tonight my wife and I played a great little game called "Zombie Island".

I'm not sure where this game is on rankings but I will say this, It was a pleasant surprise. It turns out the game is quite easy to learn, simple mechanics, strategic and kept me on the edge of my seat as a survivor.



We started out with my wife being the "Zombie Master" and myself as the "Survivor".


As a survivor that has stopped onto an island. You're searching for something of importance and land on the beach of the island. Through your turns you will be placing modular island tiles. Some of them are fairly open while some are more claustrophobic. As you're searching the island you will come across zombie tiles. Each one places a zombie on the map that the Zombie Master controls.





I won't bore you with a play by play but I will say this... I lost while I was the survivor and my wife won yet again. Congrats to her for being 2/2 for the year though! I can only hope she continues to do well because even if I don't win, I do enjoy the challenge.


My wife successfully exploring the island and escaping!
My wife's zombies feasting on my survivor!












 
Thanks for reading as always :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment