DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Filler Games Oh My!

Well here we are on day 10 now and still kicking!

Tonight we played some more games with my mother in-law and introduced her to some easier, quicker games to play.

First up, we started with Lost Cities. Now, I know we already played this game on the list but I thought it would be suitable to teach so we played it a few times tonight. After a couple games, she seemed to get it quite well. Only thing that kept getting her is that she's used to playing card games where the cards start high and go low and in this game it goes from low to high. I would also like to point out that even though she didn't win against my wife, She always scored in the positives so that's a good feat for a beginner as it is!







Next up we played a new one on the list, King of Tokyo. Another simple and fun game. Quick and easy. She claimed it wasn't to easy to learn but I think she got it down pretty darn good. She ended up placing 2nd out of three so that's not bad at all. My wife, Won this game as well.




 






Next we played Get Bit, A fun and VERY simple game. It's no surprise she got this one right away and did a good job. After a quick 2 out of 3 my Wife won this game to.









Lastly we played an awesome game called Murder of Crows. It's a great story telling card game where you have to spell out your murder with the letters on your cards M-U-R-D-E-R with each letter having a different ability.





...I'm proud to say that my mother in-law DID in fact win this one! :D

So that's it for today, thanks for reading as always and stay tuned for more gaming goodness!
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment