DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, January 15, 2016

A world of Slaughter!


Keeping with the goal of a game a day tonight I thought we'd try out my wife's christmas presant, Small World.











It's a pretty fun game to be honest and I can see MANY plays in the future. You basically take a race with a special ability and conquer your opponents race with a special ability. It's a very light and easy to play area control. Strategy gets you rewarded but not as much as one might thing.











Once one of your races is thinning out and unable to fight for you, you can simply put them into decline and select a NEW race and ability! After a full 10 rounds my wife and I understood it pretty clearly. I would say a second play through would be all we need to feel comfortable with knowing the game well.

At the end of the game (Which by the way, I thought I had in the bag) My wife was able to rise victorious with the scoring being: Her 87 - Me 82.  I was SOO CLOSE I could almost taste it! But there's always next time :)







As always, thank you very much for reading :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment