DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

1979 Battlestar Galactica!

What's going on everyone? Today we had a LONG day. The wife had to have some surgery. She's fine, just wore out.

So anyways, after a long busy day today we pretty much vegged out the rest of the day. Towards the end of the night we wanted to get a game in for today so I picked a quick and simple one. Battlestar Galactica from 1979. Which brings me to this post. I'm sitting out here in the cold with my nice home made woodstove burning away and keeping me warm while I write out here :)





There's not much to this game. It's a bit of a capture the flag space skirmish. Short, sweet and to the point.


After a quick battle before bed she was the winner!










That's it for the night. As Always, Thanks for reading! :)

-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment